Are you looking for ceramic dental crowns (caps) at affordable prices?
A ceramic dental crown (cap) is a dental restoration that covers the entire tooth restoring its shape, size, strength and its appearance. Dental crowns are made using high strength ceramic materials and when fitted into place it fully encases the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line. We use only local dental laboratories to manufacture our ceramic crowns to ensure quality, consistency to give you peace of mind.
Why is a dental crown (cap) needed?
A dental crown is used to do any of the following:
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely weakened by tooth decay (cavities)
- To protect a weak tooth from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- To cover a dental implant
- To cover misshaped or severely discoloured teeth
- To keep a tooth strong after root canal treatment has been completed
- To improve the appearance of the teeth – especially at the front of the mouth
How well do dental crowns (caps) work?
A crown will work just like a healthy tooth. It brings back the full biting strength to a weakened or broken tooth whilst also restoring the appearance. Just like natural teeth, if crowns (caps) are not kept clean, they can come loose over time and may need to be replaced. We expect crowns to last for between 15 – 20 years in the mouth.
All-ceramic dental crowns provide the best natural color match than any other crown type and are metal free.
The process of making ceramic dental crowns is in two steps. The first step involves reshaping the tooth and an impression of the tooth taken which is sent to the dental laboratory. Dental crowns normally take up to 14 days to manufacture. During this time the tooth is fitted with a temporary crown to keep it protected. Once the new crowns is ready and sent back to the dental practice, the temporary crown is removed, the tooth cleaned and the new crowns securely cemented into position
REQUEST A CALL BACK OR BOOK ONLINEContact Us