SAVE MONEY & SPREAD THE COST OF YOUR SIX MONTHLY CHECK UP AND CLEANS WITH OUR MEMBERSHIP “CARE PLAN”
Plaza Central Dentists are proud to be supporting the oral health of our community by lowering the cost of dental care and helping hard working families budget for their dentistry. We offer two types of payment plans for patients – one to cover regular six monthly visits for check-up and cleans, the other to help spread the cost of planned or unexpected treatment. You no longer have to put off essential dental treatment. Find out more about our interest free Payment Plans for dental treatment here.
Our Members Care Plan has been specially deigned to help you keep up with regular six monthly dental and hygiene visits whist spreading the cost over 12 months.
It costs just $6.92/week ($30/month) and covers you for:
- Two comprehensive examination visits per year with your dentist
- Two hygiene (scale and clean) visits per year including fluoride treatment if required
- Fluoride Treatments as required
- Unlimited X-rays, photographs & diagnostic tests as required throughout the year
- Oral Cancer Screening every six months
- Comprehensive treatment planning, diagnosis and written quotes for all treatment
- Compatible with all health funds use your rebates to further reduce the cost of the Care Plan
- One off joining fee of $28. No lock in contracts, no hidden charges, fees or interest. Ever.
ATTENDING WITHOUT A CARE PLAN
If you are unable to make regular visits to the practice or do not want to take advantage of our Care Plan, you are still able to access all of our services, and pay for treatment as and when it is provided, however, our standard fee schedule applies to all treatment provided. This is the traditional method of delivering dental care and the most costly.
You can still use your health fund as normal to reduce your out of pocket expense.